Volunteering with KAPTIC is a remarkable opportunity to develop your professional skills, expand your business network and give back to the community. A prospective volunteer will help organize events of international significance, manage communications and awareness campaigns. Currently, we are looking to recruit a team of passionate and hard-working volunteers to join our operations team. Together we will expand and strengthen KAPTIC’s partnership network and member base to facilitate and create conditions for fruitful collaboration between businesses in Kazakhstan and South-East Asia.
Skill & Requirements:
- to have strong time management and communication skills
- to be motivated
- to be open-minded
- to be reliable and committed
- to be willing to work in a team
- to be ethically and socially responsible
- Hands-on experience, direct insights from the experts
- Direct communication and access to executives of international companies
- Networking opportunities
- Development of professional skills and work ethic
- Understanding of business challenges and ways to cope with them
- Strengthening critical thinking
- Access to KAPTIC’s events and workshops
- Access to KAPTIC’s career advice services
- Being a part of something greater than oneself
Please kindly send the listed details below at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your full name
- Company/University name
- Phone number
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Reason why you would like to join KAPTIC?
Thank you for your interest in supporting KAPTIC and contributing to our mission!